POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Need Milli-POV : Re: Need Milli-POV Server Time
2 Oct 2024 20:23:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need Milli-POV
From: Bryan Valencia
Date: 25 Apr 2000 20:19:31
Message: <39063634.A2080345@209software.com>
Yeah, but the software gets bigger and slower as the PCS do, and we all add
more detail to our renders until it gets too slow.

I'd be interested to run whatever version of POV was out during the 80286
days on my current machine.  I know I'd lose a lot of features, but I'd just
like to see.

--
Bryan Valencia
Software Services - Making Windows Scream